Selasa, 27 September 2016

maybe a movie depicting the life of me billionaire.film movie is similar to my life that are very fond of online games since I was in the school bench, I often spend time online game and never sold equip game to get the game for so long uang.setelah I played hacked by someone and I stopped playing games again..and continue my studies, after some years of study each semester my grades go down which makes me want to move to college just like in the movie bilionare.namun I do not want to disappoint their parents and want his resume to complete even the main character in the film is not a lecture and more toward bisnis.mungkin me after the lecture will follow the lead role of the film to be a young entrepreneur worldwide and its products are renowned throughout the world, including in Indonesia.


thank you for visiting

1 komentar:

  1. Interesting choice, Nuri Yanto.

    Anyway, please pay attention to the use of punctuation and capitalization in your posting. Also, there are some words that the google translate couldn't detect when you miss typing the "space" (namun, mungkin).

    BalasHapus